With the advent of smart phone and apps, it should come as no surprise that people all around the world are connected. The smart phone has turned into a portable lifestyle which fits into one’s hand – the youngsters and college goers being the largest consumers. These youngsters/college goers are not only using apps for staying connected with each other but discovering world, their way!
Here are list of 10 must-have apps for the youngsters/college goers of today:
• Bewakoof - Bewakoof.com is the fastest growing trendy fashion and lifestyle brands in India. Bewakoof is making high-street fashion economical, accessible and affordable for young Indian fashionistas. The Bewakoof app is a must-have for the college goers who need to make trendy and stylish purchases on the move of their finger tips.
• Sony LIV – For the youngsters who love parties and night-outs, missing on their favourite sports events or their favourite movies on TV is a disappointment. Sony LIV, the one-stop TV app destination brings all entertainment on smartphone. All the favourite events like Australian Open, India’s cricket series or kabbadi championships, movies and popular series like Tanlines and #LoveBytes can be watched on the go.
• Bookmein – Need a beauty treatment? Or that funky tattoo? But don’t know where to get it done? Bookmein app provides expert solution to all your urgent need for personal or home care services.
• Saavn – Youngsters need music to party, to travel, to study – to live! Saavn app gives a complete access to the latest, the blockbusters and the songs depending on moods.
• My Study Life - Organise your classes, tasks and exams & never forget a lecture or assignment again. It's time to say goodbye to your paper planner. My Study Life is everything your paper planner is and more and has it covered on all of your devices for free.
• Kindle – The world is going digital. So, are these smart kids. Convert those kgs of books to a few grams and carry them with you everywhere. All those books from international publishers, which are usually priced exorbitantly, will certainly cost less on the Kindle Store.
• Google Maps and Navigation – College kids and youngsters love travelling to new cities and seeing the world. Google Maps helps the youngsters find the right routes in other cities, or reaching the party venue on time.
• Whatsapp ¬- Whatsapp, the free messaging app is the latest fad. The app allows personal as well as group chats and helps youngsters stay connected, discuss everything with friends and share latest happenings through images, videos and voice chats.
• Scootsy – Impromptu parties and get-togethers are fun but organizing such events can be a task. Scootsy’s home delivery speeds it all to your doorstep on a platter - within an hour, with a delightful experience! There’s even a cool section for SOS products for those 24 hour essentials – that lets you enjoy the parties uninterrupted!
• Evernote – Taking notes in lecture is tough and doing that after an all-nighter can be a pain. Evernote is a cross-platform hugely popular app that helps taking notes, use images and voice notes as well. Use this app to save your efforts on those lazy days!