Cadbury Celebrations, the popular chocolate gifting brand in India believes that it is the perfect gift to express relationships and make your loved ones feel special. Cadbury Celebrations’ endeavour has always been to genuinely spread happiness by making people connect with their loved ones. The brand has carved a niche in the Indian festival space for the past few years and has successfully positioned chocolates as the modern variant of mithai.
Chandramouli Venkatesan, Director (Snacking & Strategy), Cadbury, said “Over the years, Cadbury Celebrations has become a great gifting option during festivals. The brand believes and drives social change – by getting people together and strengthening relationships especially during festivals like Rakshabandhan. Cadbury Celebrations’ endeavour has always been to genuinely make people happy by making them connect with their loved ones.”
Our insight showed that no matter how much a brother loves his sister, he finds it difficult to express his love. So, Cadbury Celebrations has made it easy for a brother to profess his love through the theme ‘TELL YOUR SISTER SHE IS SPECIAL’. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, Cadbury Celebrations will enable and encourage brothers to tell their sisters how special they are. The brand is using multiple communications tools like radio, digital and on-ground activations to help brothers and sisters connect with each other and exchange heartfelt messages:
• Digital: Web films have been specially created for Raksha Bandhan,urging brothers to express their love to their sisters through the innovative Facebook contest ‘Tell your sister she is special’
• Indiacelebrates:A unique app on Facebook that shows sibling wishing each other in real time and also displays the city that sends out the most wishes. This app is the focal point of the activity and all the other elements are directed to this for participation. A special hash tag (#MySpecialSis) has been created on Twitter (the twitter handle for Cadbury Celebrations is @IndiaCelebrates) encouraging brothers and sisters to write messages to each other. Every tweet, Facebook post and SMS sent by a brother will be plotted live on a virtual map on indiacelebrates.in. #MySpecialSis has already trended nationally at #2 few days ago.
• Radio campaign: The campaign promotes the Indiacelebrates app, with RJs urging listeners to log on to Celebrations Facebook page and participate. A few lucky listeners will get an opportunity to express their feelings for their sisters on radio on Raksha Bandhan.
• On-ground activation: Digital screens set up at 50 Café Coffee Day outlets across Delhi and Mumbai, encouraging brothers to text or tweet their love for their sisters.
• Outdoor and Print: Apart from beautiful product shots on hoardings showcasing the specialness of the Celebrations Rich Dry Fruit Collection range, there will also be print ads across select metros including an innovation print piece with HT café in Mumbai Delhi.
• Cinema Surprise: Each day from (28th July to August 2nd), one lucky winner will get to take his sister to watch a movie. Between the intervals, a customised message from him will be displayed on the cinema screen and a personalized Cadbury Celebrations gift box will be handed over to the sister, in the presence of the audience- all intended to make the sister feel special and urge brothers in the audience to make a similar expression.
• Finale:“Cadbury Celebrations Sisters Street”- Cadbury Celebrations took up a lane and created a special ‘Cadbury Celebrations Sisters Street’ for Raksha Bandhan in Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad and Lucknow on the 28thand 29th of July. In Ahmedabad and Lucknow, Cadbury Celebrations dedicated an entire street for sisters in Maninagar and Jopling Road respectively, a one-of-a-kind initiative in which banners with personalized messages from brothers to their sisters, were put up on every building. The entire street was decorated with streamers and buntings and had a huge welcome gate. In Mumbai and Delhi, this was done via hoardings on a street in Bandra and Defence Colony respectively.
Powered by Bullraider.com