- JioCinema and NBCUniversal enter into multi-year p...
- Emirates aces another year at Roland-Garros 2023...
- INMA Unveils 2023 Global Media Awards Winners...
- "Congress Government in Karnataka may fall after 2...
- Indian Tennis Legend Sania Mirza takes on a new ro...
- Goafest 2023, Day 3 sees creativity in a renewed l...
Hide Main content block
What to read next
- The world watches YouTube: Highlights from Brandcast 2023
- The One Show Global Rankings announced, Ogilvy Thailand #1 in APAC
- India Digital Rankings for April 2023
- News9 Plus, World’s first News OTT platform, launched in India by TV9 Network
- Google I/O 2023: Making AI more helpful for everyone
- AVOD revenues to climb by $50 billion
MediAvataar Q&A and Leadership Talk—Ksenya Samarskaya, Managing Director, TDC How did your relationship with the TDC first began. When did you start engaging with it as an organization? I first became aware of TDC through their 2005 collaboration with SoTA on the TypeCon conference in NYC—Alphabet City. There’s a wonderful element in the type community where it’s incredibly collaborative, and these overlaps emerge fostering resonance and dialogue. From then on, TDC’s salons became part of the circuit of NYC-based design meet-ups that were constantly happening. In 2017 I was… Read more...
The Benefits of Mobile Advertising for Small Businesses
As a small business owner, you understand that marketing is a crucial factor in the success of your business. However, traditional forms of marketing such as radio, print, and television ads are slowly becoming obsolete. The new frontier of digital advertising is mobile marketing. In today's digital age, mobile devices have become an integral part of our lives, and this has opened up new areanas for businesses to reach their target audience through mobile advertising. Mobile advertising refers to the use of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets to advertise products or services. With more than 5 billion mobile… Read more...